Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
4328 State Route 19, Silver Springs, NY 14550
Phone (585)786-8955 Fax (585)786-3297
Devin Blue - Superintendent
1. This permit shall not be assigned or transferred without the written consent of the County Superintendent of Highways.
2. The work authorized by this permit shall be performed in a manner satisfactory to the County Superintendent of Highways.
3. The County Superintendent of Highways shall be given one (1) week notice by said permitee of the date when it intends to begin the work authorized by this permit, and prompt notice of its completion.
4. The said permittee shall be responsible for all damage resulting in bodily injury including death and/or property damage liability due to activities of the permittee, its contractors, sub-contractors, of either both agents or emplotees in connection with any act or omission hereunder, and does hereby expressly agree to indemnify and save harmless the County of Wyoming from any and all responsibility or liability arising out of, or resulting from, any act or omission hereunder.
5. The said County Superintendent of Highway reserves the right to revoke or annul this permit at any time should the said permittee fail to comply with the terms and conditions upon which it is granted.
6. It is understood that should future reconstruction or use of the Highway make changes necessary in the proposed facilities covered by this application and permit, the permittee shall, upon reasonable notice from the County Superintendent of Highways, make such changes at its own expense within such time as may be agreed upon.
7. Traffic shall be maintained by the applicant on the said section of highway while the work is in progress and until its final completion.
8. Pursuant to Chapter 278 of the Laws of 2023, if the Permitee is a Utility Company, the Utility and its contractors must follow all provisions in the Roadway Excavation Quality Assurance Act which amends section 224-F of the Labor Law. The provisions include having a contract in place to pay prevailing wages and maintaining certified payrolls during the period of work. The applicant, upon request by the County, shall furnish copies of certified payroll to the County.
9. Upon completion of the work authorized by this permit, the highway shall be left in a neat, orderly, and as good condition as before commencement of the work.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field