How to apply for an Agricultural Exemption

Step 1 - Are you eligible for an Agricultural Assessment?

  • Click here to view the NYS eligibility requirements
  • Click here to search for information specific to your parcel

Step 2 - Apply for a soil and water map from Wyoming County Soil and Water (585-786-3675)

  • The application below needs to be submitted to Wyoming County Soil and Water

Step 3 - Application Process

**All Applications are due to your Town Assessor no later than March 1st**

If you have any questions regarding the application process, feel free to reach out to your local Assessor (Assessor Contact) or call the Real Property Office at 585-786-8828.