Home Care

A personal aide service offered in the Wyoming County area.

  • EISEP (Expanded In-home Services for the Elderly Program): Personal Care Aides, Housekeeper/Chore, and Case Management - call the Office for the Aging at 585-786-8833 or 800-836-0067.
  • Home Care and Hospice: Nursing Supervision, Home Health Aides, Personal Care Aides Homemakers (Private Agency) - call 800-339-7011.
  • Those with Medicaid should call their caseworker at the Department of Social Service at 585-786-8900 to request home care services.
  • Independent home care aides. Call Office for the Aging for an updated list 585-786-8833.