Men's & Women's Reproductive Health Services
The Wyoming County Health Department Attica location of Men’s & Women’s Reproductive Health Services will be closing effective February, 2020. There will be no change to the hours or services available at the Warsaw location.
Our caring team of women’s health professionals will continue to provide for all your reproductive healthcare care needs at our Warsaw location, located at 5362 Mungers Mill Road, Silver Springs (just 2 miles south of the Village of Warsaw). Call Pam at 585-786-8881 to make an appointment today. The Warsaw location is open Monday and Thursday from 7am to 7pm; walk-ins welcome, appointments preferred.
If transportation to the Warsaw location is difficult, Men’s & Women’s Reproductive Health Services can provide you with a bus pass for Wyoming Transit; call for details.
If you prefer to select a different provider for your future healthcare needs, there is a list below of alternate practices that provide reproductive healthcare. Our staff can assist you with transferring your care, if that’s your preference – just call 585-786-8881 and we will assist you.
Thank you for placing your trust in the Wyoming County Health Department Men’s & Women’s Reproductive Health Services, it continues to be our privilege to provide your care. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions (585-786-8881).
Reproductive Health Service Providers:
- *Wyoming County Health Department, Men’s & Women’s Reproductive Health Services
5362 Mungers Mill Road, Silver Springs, NY 14550
15 miles, public transportation available, pass provided by MWHS
- WCCHS Women’s Health Care & Midwifery Services OB/GYN
408 North Main Street, Warsaw NY 14569 work
14 miles, public transportation availablework
- *Planned Parenthood, Batavia Health Center
222 W Main Street, Batavia, NY 14020
11 miles, limited public transportation available Tuesday & Thursday from Warsaw to Batavia Social Security to connect with Genesee County RTS
- Oak Orchard Health
81 South Main Street, Warsaw, NY 14569
13 miles, public transportation available
*Currently accepting Medicaid and offer a sliding fee scale
Our services include:
- Contraceptive (birth control) education, counseling and methods to reduce unintended pregnancies and to improve birth spacing and outcomes
- Counseling and testing for HIV
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Routine screening for breast and cervical cancer
- Health education in community settings to promote good reproductive health, to prevent unintended pregnancy and to provide preventive health services
- Gardasil® Vaccinations
- Physical Exam
- Nutrition, Weight and Smoking Cessation Counseling
- Limited Urine and Blood Testing
- Pregnancy Confirmation and Counseling
A comprehensive exam is performed by our Nurse Practitioner at an initial visit and annually thereafter. An exam may be performed more frequently if clinically indicated. Our office does not provide primary care, but will gladly provide referrals as needed. Care is provided based on the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) guidelines. We are here to help you plan for the future.